Re: Another Direction (WasRe: Adobe Magazine and FM )

Hello,

Frame of Reference was going to to be picked up by the people at Quadralay.
The person who was spearheading that has left the company.
It seems to me that reviving it would be the best solution and would keep it
independant.
On Adobe's behalf I have hosted numerous FrameMaker seminars and Frame user
groups with Adobe's help. From Colorado to California we spread the gospel
of Frame. I have never doubted the importance of Frame in Adobe's eyes and
they are working on being there for the Frame public. HighSoft has been
working and developing Frame since 1986 and will continue to be a liasion
for FrameMaker. So I say start the presses!

Best Regards,

Justin Anderson

HighSoft Inc./ Adobe Account Manager/ Eastern Region/ voice: 1+ 888.883.9762