RE: Another Direction (WasRe: Adobe Magazine and FM )

As I said to Paul privately, I would be willing to coordinate this endeavor
at no salary and donate the web space for the site. You're correct in that
it would be a great venue for aspiring and perspiring writers ;).

If there are no objections, I'll put together a preliminary task plan
tonight and post it tomorrow. Let's see if we can make a go of this.

Dennis