Re: Adobe Magazine and FM

Dan,

I completely agree with your assessment of the situation. I also fail to
understand why Adobe keeps this product invisible. Frame is such a great
tool they should be promoting the dickens out of it. I've wondered at times
if they were afraid of backlash from the evil empire if they promoted it to
the detriment of Word. But I don't expect that anyone from Adobe will ever
utter the real reason in this forum. It's an odd state of affairs.

- web