Re: Additional Dictionaries for Frame

At 2:04 PM -0400 6/7/99, Rick Quatro wrote:

>I am looking to obtain additional language dictionaries for my US English
>version of FrameMaker+SGML. I am looking for Spanish, French, German, and
>Italian dictionaries specifically. My Adobe VAR said, "I don't know."

FrameMaker comes with the following languages available to be installed:

  US English, UK English, Dutch, French, German, Italian,
  Portuguese, Spanish, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish,
  Swiss German, Canadian French, Catalan, Brazilian Portuguese,
  Nynorsk

Note that two sets of dictionaries are provided for German, Swiss German, and Dutch, providing both original spellings and the reformed spellings all three countries recently implemented.

Use the FM+SGML installer to add these additional dictionary sets.