Re: Frame won't install

I don't recall what the printer driver was but I think it was the MS 4.0
driver. It was at a client's site where they had about 6 printers available
to a common machine and Frame blew every time you tried to open a file if
the Fiery was the Windows default printer. Other people used the machine for
developing packaging material and printing proofs. And they would leave it
as the default printer. When one of us would try to start Frame without
changing the printer, bad things happened. Also bad things happened if there
was no printer set as the Windows default. But that behavior has been there
since Frame 3.

I am cc-ing the manager of that group so she can move with this if she
wants/has time/interest. I don't know if they ever contacted Adobe about it.
It was a busy house and no one may have ever had the time when we did have a
solution...

Thanks Dov!

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!