RE: Frame won't install

Well, it took a bit of finding, but the answer to my "why won't Frame
install?" question was that that elusive "someone" had re-set the computer's
date to 2099.

And the winner was: Janice McConnell of Adobe.com (Who says Adobe don't
watch this space?). The prize is dinner for two during the Sydney Olympics
-- but, sorry matey, you will have to make your own way here  :-)

Thanks also to Dov Isaacs, Sharon Burton-Hardin, Penelope Perkins and
Matthew Horn for their useful advice.