Re: Search index not available on Solaris

Thanks for that Peter. The main conclusion I draw from all of this is that
you're by far better off to use pdfmarks to handle inter-document links and let
Frame do the intra-document stuff. (Appologies for the neologisms!)  Then you
can manipulate the links and repoint these links en masse without the usual
hassles and stress associated with Frame-generated interdoc links, especially
when the links are extensive and into LOTS of documents. Or do the trick you
describe below -- thank you Peter for the hint!!!-- in attaching the search
index name in lc (which I haven't used and will now investigate when I have
time). Let me know (off line if you feel that this is not rel. to the list in
general) if this works, and if it does, then you'll have made the Inteligent
Network Platform department of a very large and rapacious Aussie telco happy!!

HFS: well my SA's look after this stuff, along with NIS and NFS. As for me: too
many TLAs for comfort! I still stick by what I said about High Sierra, and in
fact the format allows CD burners to do some rather tricky and disgusting
things that can't be done in the other formats -- like drawing pretty pictures
inside the folder directories of the CD. Try THAT in Windoze!

(One day I'l grow up and get over an obvious addiction to exclamation points.)

Best Regards,

Michael Richards (no relation to Michael Richards)

--
             _   _        Michael Richards
            ( \ / )       Email:  michaelr@ind.tansu.com.au
             |   (        Fax: +61 2 9281 1301
             [___]        Intelligent Network Platforms,
             |oo |        Telstra Corporation, Australia
           ,' \  |
          <___/  |
             |   |
             |   |     HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHICKEN???