Jumping to PDF from Winhlp

**Cross-Posted to FrameUser, Framers and Techwrl**
Apologies to those who receive this more than one.

I am working on creating a Windows 95 help file.  In my helpfile, I would like
the user to be able to open the User Guide.  I would like to keep my help file
fairly simple, and send the user to the User Guide if they need more
information.

Does anybody know how I would do this in my help file?

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny@petvalu.com or suzette@yesic.com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while, I was a suspect.