Re: Hyphenation & Dictionaries

Considering that there are problems and inadequacies in the hyphenation,
dictionaries, etc., what are the alternatives?  Is it possible to use
alternate hyphenation files?  How/where would one obtain them, maintain them,
create them, etc.?

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991