Re: Watermarks - another try

Carla,

Questions:

1) Do you mean a VISIBLE watermark such as a grayed-down logo image in the
background or a logo that appears in the whatever corner of every page?

2) OR do you mean a hidden security/copyright type of watermark ala Photoshop,
etc.  I don't think that this is what you mean, but it is an interesting idea,
eh?

Assuming #1, Use Master Pages -- put your watermark image/content there and
then assign the master pages as appropriate to the Body Pages.

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com

The Press for History(tm), The Press for Education(tm),
The Press for [Your Industry](tm), The Press for....(tm)
  On-demand printing and binding of hardbound books.
  Minimum run one copy.

P.O. Box 650
Snow Camp, NC  27349  USA

Phone: Int+US+336-376-9991
Toll-Free Phone in US & Canada:
        1-800-447-8267
Fax: Int+US+336-376-6750

Carla Townsend wrote:

> Ok - I've sent this twice this week. I've no idea if it made it to the list,
> but it never showed up in my incoming folder. I've had a heck of a time with
> my email this week, but the email gods assure me it is now fixed. So, I'll
> try again.....
>
> Can anyone instruct me in how to insert a watermark in a Frame document? Is
> it even possible?  The documentation doesn't discuss watermarks, or at least
> it isn't indexed.
>
> Thanks for your help!
>
> Carla

Jay Smith