RE: Encore: draft of posting protocol

I would also like to suggest that we can discuss some of these related
topics on this list.  There are many occassions where something started in
frame but ended up somewhere else.  For example, used frame to webworks for
on-line help.  Are webworks questions ok?  Then used javascript to enhance
the html.  having some problems.  Is it Frame, Webworks, or the script.  I
personally think thse types of threads are useful for most of us.

I also thinks links to these sites will be useful.