RE: Encore: draft of posting protocol - Reply

Snipped ...

I think I can
safely generalize that at least half of us framers use FM in conjunction
with producing some sort of online help.

End snip

I'm not in that 50% then. I use FrameMaker for about 75 - 80% of my job.
(That means I sometimes must use such despised tools as Word 6. Ugh!) While
it's been talked about over the last several years, I still have to see any
actual HTML work let-alone on-line help. Even in the rosy-eyed scenarios,
this would be less than 5% of my job.

Just needed to respond.

Paul