EDD/DTD syncronization

Sorry, I have another question.

During this "little" (read: big) project of ours, I've found there are some
discrepencies between DocBook 4.1.2 (which came with FM, and I installed)
and FM's EDD (unmodified).  Attributes are either missing or incorrect. One
off the top of my head is the element "imagedata". It has two issues:

1) It has an attribute of align, but when we give it the value of "center"
Framemaker xports it to "acenter" which will not work with DocBook's DTD.
(we haven't tried "right" or "left" yet)
2) DocBook 4.1.2 has an attribute called "FileRef" but FM makes no mention
of it. And I can't get EntitiyRef to work for the life of me.

Has anyone come across these discrepencies? Is there a list of corrections
anywhere to fix the EDD? Or would recreating the EDD from the DTD fix it?
Or, what if we download the latest DocBook DTD, and create a new EDD?

anyone have experience in this?

Thanks you so much!!!
LN