Re: FM7 Mac: Issues

Thanks Larry:

What I have discovered is that it must be an issue with the version of Distiller I'm using (5.x, which came with FM7). I brought my PDF over to a Windows computer using the 6.0 Windows version of Distiller and it worked like a champ.

I really wish Adobe would reconsider their war with Apple (I think it's come down to that. Look at how few applications they are making for the Mac platform these days), and give us a Mac OS X version of FM. I'm not stuck on Mac OS X, I can and do use both XP and Mac OS X, but I simply prefer Mac OS X...

Wayne