[OT] WWP FinalDraft?

Hi all,

I'm looking for non-marketing info about WebWorks Publisher's FinalDraft. Most of the info I'm finding is cribbed from WWP's web pages or marketing announcements. If you know of any real reviews of the product, or if you're willing to share your own experiences, I'd appreciate it. I'd like to see some unbiased info about this before I commit to a purchase!

Thanks,
K. Ananda Stevens
GE Healthcare - Information Technologies
karen.stevens@xxxxxxxxxx