Updated: List of FrameMaker Bugs & Issues

The list of FrameMaker bugs & issues at http://www.microtype.com/FM_bugs.html has been updated significantly in recent weeks.

The list covers FrameMaker versions 5.0-7.1. Many of the bugs/issues listed under older versions also apply to later versions; specific items known to have been fixed in later versions are marked as such.

One of the issues that has been addressed in the update is old links pointing to Adobe's Support Knowledgebase which are no longer functional, since Adobe has removed the target documents. I decided nonetheless to leave these items in the list as unlinked text entries, so that there is a trace of the bug/issue.

If you find that there are items you use from time to time, I suggest that you consider creating a PDF web capture of the current list with its linked documents, as described in the introduction to list. You will then have your own reference document (~7MB), regardless of whether the original files are available at adobe.com.

Please report inaccuracies or missing items. Your input and comments will help make this list more useful and keep it updated.

Shlomo Perets

MicroType * http://www.microtype.com
FrameMaker training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat TimeSavers
Template Design, Single Sourcing, FM-to-PDF & Technical Indexing seminars