ANN: FrameMaker/Structured FrameMaker Classes in Ohio - May/June/July schedules

Content Management LLC is offering the following May-July 2004 FrameMaker 7
classes at our Akron, Ohio facility (Close to Cleveland, Columbus and
Pittsburgh, and not that far from Detroit!):

May 10-12:  FrameMaker 7 Basic Authoring
May 13-14:  FrameMaker 7 Advanced Authoring
May 24-26:  FrameMaker 7 Basic Authoring
May 27-28:  FrameMaker 7 Advanced Authoring

June 14-16:  FrameMaker 7 Basic Authoring
June 17-18:  FrameMaker 7 Advanced Authoring

July 12-14: FrameMaker 7 Basic Authoring
July 15-16: FrameMaker 7 Advanced Authoring

The cost is $350.00 per student per day; discounts are available for early
registration, students attending full-week classes and companies sending
multiple students. More details, plus full class descriptions and directions
to the training facility are available at
http://www.contentmgmt.com/fm-train-new.html.

SPECIAL: Take Advantage of FrameMaker "Boot Camp" Discount Pricing! In May,
June and July, attend our five-day, comprehensive Basic/Advanced course  for
a special price of $1,400.00, a savings of $350.00! We've combined our
popular FrameMaker 7 Basic and Advanced classes into a week-long boot camp
that provides extra coverage of XML and single-sourcing, and includes extra
tips, tricks and real-world examples.

All CM training is also available onsite for a flat rate of $700.00 per day,
for up to 10 students, plus materials. This can be highly cost-effective
when more than one or two users need training. In addition, onsite training
allows customer documents to be integrated into the curriculum, and provides
for a higher level of personalized, company-specific attention.

Content Management is an Adobe Certified Training Provider. We also provide
comprehensive FrameMaker consulting, application development and document
conversion. Visit us at http://www.contentmgmt.com or contact us at
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or 330-283-7524 for more information.
Steve Lueptow
Senior Partner