Re: ?: compatability between FM versions and FDK versions

Well, a solution of a sort!

I tried several versions of MSVC and although I could
compile, FM 5.1.1 would should an initialization
effort with any DLL that I compiled.

I tried one of my DLLs with a friend's installation of
FM 5.5.6, and it worked. :o)

I assumed that the 5.5.6 FDK would be compatible with
FM 5.1.1. I have to conclude that it isn't -- or that
FM 5.1.1. does not like Windows NT 4 sp6.

It's a point that I'd like to confirm. Does anyone
have evidence to the contrary, or a version of the FDK
made for 5.1.1?

m!