Re: ?: compatability between FM versions and FDK versions

The versions shouldn't make any difference when loading. I just tried a v7 FDK client with Frame 5.1, it loaded OK.

When I've seen this problem, it's usually indicative of incorrect binaries for the current platform. Are you able to get any of the sample plugins to work? If not, I would double-check your MSVC setup.