Font with Slashed Zero

I know this topic was discussed recently, but did not keep the messages,
and now (naturally) have need for this info.

If someone would be so kind as to send/forward the thread, or at least,
the summary to me directly I would appreciate it.  There is no need to
clutter the list with this.

-- Lester
 Lester C. Smalley               Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
 Information Consultants, Inc.   Phone: 302-239-2942  FAX: 302-239-1712
 Hockessin, DE USA 19707           Web: http://www.infocon.com/