Ctrl-4 applies too many condition formats

All:

We use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl-4, Ctrl-5, and Ctrl-6 to add, subtract,
or eliminate condition formats from the current content selection.  On a
couple of occasions I find that instead of adding just the SINGLE condition
format selected in the status bar, Ctrl-4 adds ALL the condition formats in
the catalogue.

When you consider that some of our documents are VERY heavily conditioned,
this is scary, because adding the entire catalogue obliterates whatever
combination of condition formats were there before.  For example, it took
me four hours one weekend to restore one chapter to its former state.
(Unfortunately, starting from a previous version ex the version repository
was not an option as the file had also had many content edits.)

Has anybody else experienced this bug?  As I am generally working at speed,
I have not always noticed the problem immediately it has occurred.  I have
tried to reproduce it but cannot nail down the precise conditions [pun!]
that forces this bug.

[Windows XP Pro, FrameMaker 7.0p578, FrameScript 2.1r3, Enhance 2.04,
Acrobat 5.05, mif2go 33u34, WebWorks Publisher 7.05, IXgen 7.2p055, HTML
Help Workshop 4.74 build 8702.0, HTML Help 1.31]

Regards,
Hedley

--
Subscribe to Free Framers -- send this message
      subscribe framers your@email.address

Browse <http://www.freeframers.org/>.  Learn from and contribute to
the FrameMaker Wiki at <http://www.freeframers.org/wiki/>.

Hedley Finger
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker 5.5.x
Technical Communications/Best Practice Mentor
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd  <http://www.myob.com.au>
P.O. box 371   Blackburn VIC 3130   Australia
12 Wesley Court   Tally Ho Business Park   East Burwood 3151   Australia
Tel. +61 3 9222 9992 x 7421  Fax. +61 3 9222 9880  Mob. +61 412 461 558
<mailto:hedley_finger AT myob.com.au>

(C) MYOB Technology Pty Ltd