Re: MS Office Macintosh font doesn't appear in FM 7 on Macintosh

Thanks for the fast and good suggestion, Dov.

It took a little work to figure this out completely because Office X is for
installation by OS X only. However, when I looked at the font on the install
CD under the OS 9.2.2 Finder, I could see the individual fonts inside the
CID font package. So, I was able to copy them into the FrameMaker 7 fonts
folder.

I'm not clear if this is exactly what you meant, but your suggestion got me
there.

After this great success, I found a related problem, namely a ".dfont." Is
there a way to the individual fonts within it become recognizable under OS
9.2.2?

Thanks for any ideas.

Regards,

Peter Gold
                              KnowHow ProServices
          FrameMaker training, coaching, consulting, template design
          See our new on-demand training and coaching information at:
               http://www.knowhowpro.com/schedule_of_classes.htm
Adobe Certified Expert: FrameMaker 7, FrameMaker+SGML Authoring, Acrobat 5,
                 InDesign 2, WebWorks Professional Certified trainer
                    Voice: 612.823.7113  Mobile: 650.906.3655