RE: Recommended OS for FM6

So far, it seems to be WIN2K 3, WINXP 3. Of course, Dov's advice always
carries a lot of weight in my mind.
So, do we go to "extra innings?"

In any case, until we order the computer and it arrives on our premises, I
have time to work this out with our systems people. I was sort of hoping
that there would be a more decisive slant towards one option over the other,
making it easier to decide which is better for working with my primary
tools, FM and Acrobat.

In the meanwhile, thanks so much to all of you who answered me. It's great
to be part of a wonderful resource community such as this one.

Sincerely,
David

David Schor
Technical Publications Manager