Re: A/B/C Index links in a PDF

There are a few things you can do.

Each of the GroupTitlesIX paragraphs contains a newlink hyperlink
marker, of the form "newlink A", "newlink B", etc.. These will always be
there, so you can add "gotolink A", etc. hyperlinks to your index. You
can add these at the beginning of the index file or on the master pages
for the index.

Another thing you can do is add the GroupTitlesIX paragraphs to your PDF
bookmarks. If you add them in the PDF setup for the index file, then
they should be included when you create a PDF for the book.

Let me know if you need any more details,

Ian

--

Ian Hawkins
Sundorne Communications