Re: Who are these people? -- suspect ad associated with www.buyusa.com

I think that would be the difference between "buy usa" and "buys usa" in
the URLs typed.

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

mailto:srogers@phoenix-geophysics.com

Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical Writers explain How to Work the Product.
  _
( )  ASCII ribbon campaign
  X   against HTML email
/ \  & vCards