RE: Who are these people? -- suspect ad associated with www.buyus a.com

OK, folks ...

I don't know how you think that the "registration information for the
domain name" (www.buysusa.com) is a "U.S. Department of Commerce" site.

The following is the registration information for that domain:

        WhoIs Results for buysusa.com

        Contact Type Registrant
        Organization Name:      Biometricscience.com
        First Name:             Danny
        Last Name:              Ferrer
        Address 1:              8812 Moore Rd
        Address 2:
        City:                   lakeland
        StateProvince:          Fl
        PostalCode:             33809
        Country:                US
        Phone:                  863-859-2359
        Fax:                    863-859-2359
        EmailAddress:           admin@biometricscience.com

The "technical", "billing", and "administrative" contact information
for this domain is the same. And surprisingly enough, the phone number
matches that on the web site, which of course is never directly answered.

This says nothing about the "U.S. Department of Commerce". I got my
registration info by going to InterNic at <http://www.internic.net/whois.html>
which referred me to the actual registrar for that particular domain
who is eNom, Inc. from which you get that actual registration information
at <http://www.enom.com/domains/whois.asp>.

Clear as mud, right?

In any case, to repeat, if you deal with this "BuysUSA.com" outfit, you
are not getting kosher goods, assuming you ever get anything at all.

        - Dov

*

*