Color tiff graphics in Frame turn b/w in PDF

Hi All,

I have some color tiff files copied into a Frame doc. They look fine in
color onscreen and when printed out.

But when I distill the doc into PDF, all the color graphics are displayed in
black and white!

I have looked through a whole bunch of your e-mails on graphics and graphic
formats, and learned a lot, but not the answer to this question.

What can I do to make them display in color?

Sincerely,
Ann Hastings