RE: MIF representation of CiteMaker variables

The possibilities are these "vertical bars" are either high or low
ACSII values, which would display as 'unknown' in the font FrameMaker
uses for the dialog windows.

If you look at the MIF code, you will probably find several hexadecimal
characters (one for each vertical bar you see), encoded like \x13.

-- Lester
 Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley@infocon.com
 Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
 Hockessin, DE  USA  19707      WWWeb: http://www.infocon.com/