Re: Print report of paragraph/character tags from Frame

Suzanne:

> Is there a way to print a report or list of paragraph and/or character
> tags for a Frame 6.0 document.  I knmow you can do this with FrameScript,
> but I don't have that available.

This ain't elegant but it works.  Open the paragraph or character catalogue
(Esc o p c or Esc o c c) and resize it as big as it will go.  Then use
SnagIt or some other screen capture program to capture and print the
catalogue window.

It's odd that FrameMaker let's you generate a list or index of condition
tags but not of any other tags in a document.  This is a really easy thing
to do in FrameScript -- just a few lines of code will do it -- and not much
harder in C.  Any hackers out there willing to build a utility to print
lists of all kinds of tags?

Regards,
Hedley

--
Hedley Finger
Technical Communications/Technical communicator and FrameMaker mentor

(C) MYOB Limited 2002