RE: Print report of paragraph/character tags from Frame

Try Paragraph tools from Silicone Prairie:
(http://www.SiliconPrairieSoftware.com)

"Paragraph Tools is a FrameMaker
plug-in that provides the following tools for working
with FrameMaker paragraphs:

- List Paragraph Usage -- Creates a list of the paragraph tags used
  and not used in a Frame document or book

- Delete Unused Paragraph Tags -- Removes unused paragraph tags
  from a Frame document or book

- Create Paragraph Tag List -- Creates a list of paragraph tags to
  keep in a set of FrameMaker document

- Remove Non-list Paragraph Tags -- Removes paragraph tags from a
  Frame document or book that aren't included in a list of tags to
  keep

- Create Conversion Document -- Creates a list of paragraph tags
  that will be converted to other paragraph tags in a Frame document
  or book

- Convert Paragraphs -- Converts paragraph tags in a Frame document
  or book, based on a paragraph tag conversion document.

- Remove Overrides -- Removes overrides from all paragraphs in a
  Frame document or book

- Find Next Override -- Locates the next paragraph that contains an
  override in a text flow or table

Shareware notice
----------------
Paragraph Tools is shareware. If you find Paragraph Tools
useful, please pay the shareware fee. The $10 cost is minimal, given
the amount of time that Paragraph Tools can save! Paying the shareware
fee also encourages development of other tools like Paragraph Tools."

HTH,

Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator
Phoenix Geophysics Limited
Toronto, ON, Canada
+1 (416) 491-7340 x 325

mailto:srogers@phoenix-geophysics.com

Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical Writers explain How to Work the Product.

<disclaimer: just a customer of Silicone Prairie, I have no financial
interest in the company>