JPG files turning green

I'm running FrameMaker 7 on Windows 98.

I've imported many photos from my digital camera into FrameMaker in the past
with no problems displaying or printing. When I imported some JPG files take
with the same digital camera today, they are suddenly turning green. At first I
thought it was my laptop display, but they are printing green, too. The picture
is a green block, with a faint image of the object of the photo kinda shadowed
in there.

I tried importing by reference and by copying. I opened the photos with other
applications and printed them -- they're fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Becky