RE: Problem printing large PDF after upgrading to FM7/Acrobat 5

At 2/12/2003 08:21 AM, Richard Combs wrote:
>What's the size of this PDF? Your PS file is immense, which suggests a
>huge PDF. Maybe you should rethink your graphics settings -- resolution,
>color depth.

Quite frankly, I would not be all that concerned about the size of
the intermediary PostScript file. High graphical content yields
big, honking PostScript files. Cannot do anything about that.
The question is the PDF file and whether that is oversized for
the content. Distiller is quite good and dealing with compression
and elimination of redundancies, if configured correctly.

        - Dov