Re: Problem printing large PDF after upgrading to FM7/Acrobat 5

As we often advised before, whether you import by reference or totally
embed your content has absolutely no bearing on the PostScript generated
for subsequent distillation nor upon the printability of the PDF so-generated.
So please, let's put that bubbameisser to rest!

I assume that you can display all pages? And I assume that you are using
Acrobat 5.0.5, NOT 5.0, correct? If not 5.0.5, download the update and
try printing again. If you do have 5.0.5, we need more information.
What type of printer? How much memory? Etc, etc, etc...

        - Dov