Re: Limitcheck error printing a PDF

When it prints OK on one printer and bombs on another, it is usually
something to do with the printer. A limitcheck implies that you may
have a memory problem (i.e., not enough) on the printer in question.
Given the particular model printer you claim problems with, it could
also be the crufty "emulation" of PostScript used. Check and see
whether you have the latest firmware version. I believe that for this
particular model, Hewlett-Packard has has downloadable firmware updates
that you can update your printer with. But I would check memory in
the printer first.

        - Dov