de-caffed

Good evening all ye Freamers:

It's late in the evening, and band-width depravity engendered by caffein
deprivation, emboldens me to toss out the following question:

Which change, administered to a paragraph whose properties are defined by
a ParTag, will not only:
not create a format override, but
also update all other paragraphs defined by that ParTag, without leaving
any further trace of such bold manipulation

Ok, depraved cravings off, but still no cuppa ... I myself think it's a
trick question, but it could be just another thing that I don't know about
the machine ...

Chees,
Mike