Re: Distiller -- Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: Adobe_cshow ]

Paul,

Our recommendation for Visio artwork into FrameMaker or virtually
any other application is via EPS import. Create PDF from
Visio, all fonts embedded and "stop" if embedding error.
In Acrobat, crop the page(s) as appropriate and then "save as EPS"
(Acrobat 5.0.5) or "export EPS" (Acrobat 4.0.5), making sure
to request a TIFF preview and all fonts embedded. The "binary"
option would be more compact than ASCII. And assuming that you
are creating PDF from the FrameMaker document, chose PostScript
Language Level 3 for the EPS.

An alternative that requires that Visio be installed and that
the original artwork be on the systems on which you run FrameMaker
would be to import the object, but this can get tricky.

You should never use a raster format for Visio content. Raster
includes TIFF, JPEG, GIF, BMP, etc.

        - Dov