RE: Distiller -- Error: undefined; OffendingCommand: Adobe_cshow ]

FYI -- I've found Visio graphics exported as .EMF or .WMF work fine through
the FM --> PDF process. And I've never had anything but problems with .EPS
from any non-Adobe graphics app.

Jim Stauffer
Sr. Technical Writer
BeamReach Networks