From: "Val Swisher" <vals@oakhillpubs.com>
To: "Framers" <framers@FrameUsers.com>; "framers-2" <framers@omsys.com>
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 6:16 PM
Subject: Multiple Versions

Hello;

I currently have Frame 5.5.6 and Frame 6.0 installed on my Windows 2000
machine. I am about to install Frame 7.0.

Does anyone have experience with running 3 versions of Frame on the same
machine? Any gotchas?

I wish I could take of one of the versions, but one of my clients still
uses 5.5.6 (an important and very big client), everyone else uses 6.0,
and a new client wants to use Frame 7.

Thanks for your help!

Val