Re: Multiple Versions

Note that simultaneous installations of multiple versions of FrameMaker
on a single system is not recommended although it generally can be made
to work. Unless you know how to hack around with system settings, the
last version of FrameMaker to be installed (in time) is the version that
"owns" the .FM and other FrameMaker file suffixes. You can open documents
in the "other" versions of FrameMaker by launching the desired version and
doing File=>Open.

FrameMaker bundles part of Acrobat (i.e., the Distiller) in recent versions.
Be careful what you install based on what you currently have installed in
terms of Acrobat or you will find your Acrobat fully bunnystomped upon!

Best choice is to have separate systems for these different versions.

        - Dov