Re: FW: acrobat 5 and 4 compatibility

Caroline,

Unless there is something dramatically structurally wrong with those
older PDF files, Acrobat Reader 5.1 (use 5.1, not 5.0 or 5.0.5 now!)
provides full compatibility for all older PDF files.

Treat Acrobat Reader 5.1 as a better Acrobat Reader 4.0 than 4.0 was,
a better Acrobat Reader 3.0 than 3.0 was, etc.

        - Dov