Re: framemaker 5.5.6+sgml installation issue: no printer fonts available

I strongly suspect that somehow no printer was tagged as the default
printer on your home computer OR whatever driver was set as the
default printer was not responding in a predictable manner to the
operating system for certain information, probably associated with
font enumeration.

        - Dov