Re: Illustrator import in FM7

Dov is the master of print workflow; following his recommendations is an appropriate and conservative path. I will note that we tested the import of 10.0 .ai files in FM7, fixed a few bugs in transparency handling in .ai/.PDF docs, and signed it off as a supported feature.

Therefore, if direct import of .ai works in your workflow, go for it. If not, drop back to PDF or EPS, per Dov's recommendations.

...Lee