How do I align the building blocks in a Xref

I am trying to set up my chapter title page with a list of the main
paragraphs within that chapter. I want to include the chapter number,
the subsection along with the page number. Like so:

The Title of the Chapter.......................................4

	First subsection name	       4.1    page 13
	Second subsection name      4.2    page 15
	Etc						4.3	 page 16

I am setting up the subsections as cross-references to the various
paragraphs so in the PDF compilation these areas will be "hot linked."

So after all of this, the question is, how do I insert a tab between
the building blocks in the cross-reference dialog so that alignment is
achieved?

TIA

Daniel

Frame 6.0