RE: Graphics DPI, FrameMaker, & Acrobat troubles

The option is somewhat hidden in Photoshop 5.5 and earlier. Under
"printer setup" there are a bunch of options for crop marks, color
bars, no ice, extra cream, etc. Amongst those options is "image
interpolation." Check that option there PRIOR to saving as EPS.
The option was also put into the EPS save options in Photoshop 6
and Photoshop Elements 1.

        - Dov