RE: Graphics DPI, FrameMaker, & Acrobat troubles

I did NOT say to use Photoshop color management. I said to do something
IF you use managed color. Very big difference.

Adobe applications have their own cross-platform color management facility
based on ICC standards and profiles. This is not inconsistent with the
Mac-only color management of ColorSync or the images-only-under Windows ICM
of Microsoft Windows. You can use the ColorSync engine in Photoshop, but the
internal color management services offered by Adobe Photoshop 6, Illustrator 9,
Acrobat 5, and InDesign are all consistent with each other and across platforms.
If you use color management, our recommendation is to use the Adobe color
management engine. Also, whatever you do in terms of color management, make
sure you are absolutely in sync with your service provider if you are going
to traditional printing such as offset.

        - Dov