Fix to Labels and Messages missing from Dialogs

Gang,

For any Mac FrameMaker 6 users:  I have discovered a seemingly
reliable fix for the bug that causes various labels and text
information not to draw in various dialogs (leaving a blank gray
background where vital information ought to be). The fix is this:
switch application layers. In my case, I simply click on the Finder,
then back to Frame. I haven't tested this and cannot say whether the
method of switching (click vs menu vs. Quickey or other shortcut)
makes any difference, but whenever I switch layers and back the
missing data reappears. Sometimes it's grayed back, once in a while
it takes a second pair of app switches, but always the text reappears.

This for me is under OS9.1 and the problem occured both with and
without extensions running, before and after a Frame reinstallation
and/or Prefs file trashing.
--

Bart Windrum

720 904 2321 x125