RE: PDF problem: document info

> Thomas Michanek has occasionally posted information about MIF
> fragments that can import various settings into a Frame file
> by doing the File > Import File thing. Perhaps there's a way
> one could isolate PDFmark commands in a MIF fragment and do
> the same thing for FM 6.0 files?

I haven't tested it, but I doubt that it would work.
A MIF fragment for a PostScript text frame with PDFmark commands
can easily be made, but the frame needs to be anchored to a
paragraph somewhere. I don't think there's any way to associate
a frame with an existing paragraph when importing a MIF file.
Maybe it isn't possible even to add a new frame to the existing
list of frames.

The things I've shown possible to import are overall document
settings and contents of paragraph/character/table catalogs.
These settings are not "hierarchical" or dependent on any
other MIF structures, unlike text and anchored frames.