Re: PDF problem: document info

Hey, I just thought of something but haven't tested it. (Sorry, I meant to put it into my previous post but am suffering from caffeine-induced Attention Deficit Disorder.)

Thomas Michanek has occasionally posted information about MIF fragments that can import various settings into a Frame file by doing the File > Import File thing. Perhaps there's a way one could isolate PDFmark commands in a MIF fragment and do the same thing for FM 6.0 files?

Just a thought,
Jason da' phreaky phwrayme templah

>>> "Jason Aiken" <jason.aiken@medtronic.com> 04/24/01 01:04PM >>>
 I'm just wondering if anyone has found a cool workaround to share their PDFmark code between FM 6.0 files.