RE: FM survey by Adobe

After taking the survey, any brain cells with concerns for Frame's future
were blissfully quiescent.

And a teaser to get the rest of you to do the survey: at the question that
asked for feedback regarding the idea of Frame with <a MAJOR new
enhancement>, my response was "I want it now!"

And the last questions are essentially these:
- If there was ONE thing you could change about FrameMaker, what would it
be? Be as specific and detailed as you like.
- Any other comments about Adobe or FrameMaker?

--Ananda Stevens
ananda@sdsi.com

Geek Nirvana: Where you have waves of complete calm
and piles of serious tech toys.

---- survey info ----
Adobe has a new survey for FrameMaker users.
Take the time to tell Adobe what you think of FrameMaker
and its future.

On the following web page:
http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/main.html
click "Tell us" below the picture of a watch to the left.