Re: FM survey by Adobe

Thanks for sending this to the list, Thomas. I also spent the time necessary to thoughtfully respond to this survey and found it deeply rewarding.

Adobe has really come a long way in reaching out to the user base and responding to the salient issues. Over the past few years, these improvements seem largely attributable to those vocal constituents offering their impressions on Frame and various market trends. I'll raise a glass to those on these lists and the public forums someday soon, that's for sure.

Dov and Lee (and others working behind the scenes, I'm sure) have always impressed me with their devotion to FrameMaker's future. Perhaps another glass or three should be raised in their honor.

There's even a link on the main FrameMaker page about Frame being alive and well. Quite humorous, although the necessity of such a press release is obvious thanks to the various misinformation we've been subject to over the years.

Hungrily watching future Frame developments,
Jason Aiken
ex-Frame Templar
co-founder of the anti-defamatory Frame league
FrameJuicer at large

>>> "Thomas Michanek" <thomas.michanek@iar.se> 04/04/01 10:59AM >>>
Adobe has a new survey for FrameMaker users.
Take the time to tell Adobe what you think of FrameMaker
and its future.

On the following web page:
http://www.adobe.com/products/framemaker/main.html
click "Tell us" below the picture of a watch to the left.

The questions will give you an idea of what Adobe think
is interesting for the future. You will get a number of
multiple-choice questions, but also a couple of
opportunities to give your own personal comments.

I just did, and thought it to be time well spent.